Friday 18 March 2011

She is Intelligent, driven by ambition and young
By Mulidzwi Rabelani


Driven by ambition, good thinking, young and interesting journalism student Nephalale Edzani  Candy, born in Limpopo province in one of the most considered less developing town around  South Africa told us about her personal life.
“I am a good person, ever smiling, but easily tempered, easy to be friend with but moody” she says.
As she is not from disadvantaged family like a many people on the area, so her childhood was not difficult. She said she attended her pre-school at one of the most prosperous private school around Venda Awelani Christian School.
From 2004 to 2005 she did her grade eight at Thohoyandou secondary school and from there she went to Tshivhase secondary school just outside Thohoyandou, “That’s where I matriculated my grade 12 during 2008 it was so funny, we did a lot competitions when it comes to our studies and it was a life time experience to be a senior leaner” she said.
At her home they are as close as a family, five members within her family her mom, dad and two siblings (her twin sister and a younger sister). “My relationship with my twin sister is so vibe and we get along so well, but with my younger sister it’s different because she disrespects me sometimes” she said.
She didn’t choose journalism because she is passionate about it, but it’s a matter of the fact that she wants to bring it to the community by being the voice beyond silence voices.
 “My first choice was medicine as my dream was to help the community and other people with their health problems, so I had a problem in terms of compiling marks  so journalism was my second choice” she says.
She also said that she wants to be a political analyst for South African politics and worldwide politics even though it’s not going to be easy for her.








No comments:

Post a Comment