Wednesday 23 March 2011

What can help you pass your grade12?
By Rabelani Mulidzwi
It helped me maybe it will also help you.
Hard work.
It wasn’t easy to pass but I told myself I will for Me, Mom (Violet), brother(Rudzani) and sister (Avhatakali) because those were the people who really cared about me passing grade 12. Others have already lost hope but I proved them wrong. But know they are back to their senses.
After been beaten, my mom coming to school every term because of my wrong doing I still managed to study after every punishment I got and go to school after 17h00, for them because they were forcing me but know I can see they were doing it for me.
By hard work I benefited know am counted as one of the future journalists.
Determination AND Dedication
Participation in class, asking were I didn’t understand, Mr. Muruge turning me a dictionary  I didn’t hesitate, study groups. All of the above I was determined while I was doing it because some part of had has this dream of become a nice journalist in the country.
Dreams
Some turn not to understand the word and misinterpret it, I understand we can’t be view things alike, but I have this dream of driving Opel coursa someday, buying my dad a car one day, buying a house for myself, having children, and etc.
But I asked myself how can one achieve all this? It can’t be buy stealing, abusing drugs and drinking beer it can be nice if I accumulate all that by being educated and the only way I can be educated and go for further studies.
Pressure
All of people I grew up with were at tertiary level, I was the only one left in my home street but the innersole of me  said you can do it, you can follow them and I started studying very hard.
 People from my community thought like her mom is always at school because of his wrong doing so that means even on school work is no t doing very well but I proved them wrong.
SO YOU CAN Start stud group, weekend classes, find a study partner, create your own time table and ETC.

No comments:

Post a Comment